Mount Vernon Archery Club Senior Scholarship 2016
- Mount Vernon Archery Club member for at least two years.
- Archer has maintained academic eligibility for archery for at least two years.
Application:(200 words or less)
- Archer highlights his/her accomplishments in archery.
- Archer writes a brief essay explaining how he/she exemplifies traits of a triple-impact competitor (Positive Coaching Alliance): Describe how your involvement in the Mount Vernon Archery Club has made you a better person, how you make your teammates better and how your contributions to the club and the sport of archery make it better.
- View Triple-Impact Competitor Self-Assessment – PCA_CompetitorAssessment_0
Deadline for application is March 25, 2016 – To be submitted to the Mount Vernon Shooting Sports Board Secretary, Lori Merlak email@example.com
None or one archer may receive a scholarship amount of $250 each to be applied towards post-secondary school expenses for the student archer. Applications approved by the Mount Vernon Shooting Sports Board will be submitted to the MVHS Scholarship Committee in April for final selection. The MV Archery Club Award will be presented by a member of the Mount Vernon Shooting Sports Board on Senior Night or a designee.